The campaign launching Student Leadership opportunities for 2014 will commence on Monday, 11th November and will run for two weeks. Student Voice will be running a Workshop on Friday, 15th November in L2 at lunch time to provide assistance in writing applications and give invaluable hints on how to conduct a good interview!
Closing date for all applications will be Friday, 22nd November. Please go to the College website for further details and to download the application form via the Link on the Home Page www.gleneagles.vic.edu.au.
Positions To Be Filled:
Please note these Year levels are referring to next year (2014):
• College Captains – Year 11 or 12
• College Deputy Captains – Year 10 or 11
• College Junior Captains – Year 8 or 9
• College Music Captains – Years 10-12
• College Deputy Music Captains – Years 8-9
• College Sports Captains – Years 10-12
• College Sports Deputy Captains – Years 8-9
• College Activities Captains – Years 10-11
• College Activities Deputy Captains – Years 8-9
1. Take note of the posters around the school.
2. Download relevant information about the role and the application form from the College website.
3. Attend the workshop on Friday, 15th November on how to write a good application and do a good interview.
4. Submit application by email to Merryn Molloy by 4.00pm on Friday, 22nd November.
5. Interview Panels to run in Week 8 and 9.
Outcomes of the process will be announced at the Presentation Night, Monday 16th December 2013.