Public Transport Victoria

Public Transport Authorised Officers will be stepping up enforcement to ensure fare evaders are penalised and caught. A particular emphasis will be given to the bus network and around school zones. Students are to make sure they have a valid ticket at all times to avoid the risk of a fine. Students are required to touch on with their myki cards every time they travel, even if they have a valid Student Pass. Students who have a Student Pass, or who are over 16 years old, must also carry their Concession Card at all times when travelling. Without their Concession Card, their Student Pass is not valid whether they have touched on or not. Important information about using public transport and how to apply for a Student Pass or a Concession Card are available online at the Public Transport Victoria website: and the College website.

Translate »