ADOLESCENT HEALTH NURSE
Dear Parents and Students, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Adolescent Health Nurse within the Wellbeing Team at Gleneagles Secondary College. I am employed within the Department of Education & Training and my main role within the school is:
• Health promotion and primary prevention
• School community development activities
• Small group work focussing on health related discussion and information
• Individual student health counselling (confidential)
• Advice and referral to assist young people in making healthy life style choices.
I am located in the Wellbeing Office at the end of H block every Monday and Tuesday and I look forward to working with the school community this year.
Claire Logue, Adolescent Health Nurse