AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE CADETS
WHAT IS THE AAFC?
The aim of the Australian Defence Force Cadets, which includes the AAFC, is “By predominantly voluntary effort, to better equip young people for community life by fostering initiatives, leadership, discipline and loyalty through training program s which are also designed to stimulate an interest in a particular arm of the Defence Force.”
AIMS OF THE AAFC:
• To give cadets a foundation of Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) knowledge and discipline
• To develop qualities of leadership, self-reliance and initiative
• To develop character and good citizenship in the widest sense
• To develop an interest in the RAAF and aviation generally
• To instil a knowledge of aviation history, and
• To encourage cadets to continue an active interest in aviation into their adult life
What you will be doing as a cadet:
Flying training (both powered flying and gliding) , Drill and Ceremonial, Parades in public, Field craft, Survival training, Adventure training, Firearms training, Visits to ADF bases, General service training camps, Promotion courses and more.
How to join:
Send an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, await an e-mail detailing all necessary information, attend an information night, start your journey!
403 Squadron Contact
Parade Times: 1830 (6:30 pm) to 2230 (10:30 pm)
Unit Location: St Francis Xavier College Beaconsfield.
Contact Details: 0425766323