YEAR 10 EXAMS – MONDAY 30TH MAY 2016 TO MONDAY 6TH JUNE 2016
YEAR 11 EXAMS – MONDAY 30TH MAY 2016 TO FRIDAY 3RD JUNE 2016
VCE STUDENTS – GAT TUESDAY 7TH JUNE 2016
Exam Navigator, Student Information and Timetables updated 22/5/2016: To access click here
Term, the Year 10 and 11 students will be sitting their mid-year exams from Monday 30th May to Monday 6th June 2016.
Students who do not have a scheduled exam in the morning or afternoon are not required at school.
Whilst VCAA mid-year exams are no longer held for students studying Unit 3 and 4 subjects, all Unit 3 & 4 students will be sitting the GAT on Tuesday 7th June 2016. More detailed information will be sent home with students in the near future, outlining the exam timetable and the protocols students are expected to follow throughout the exam process. To help prepare students for this experience they will be involved in a number of study skills and exam preparation activities throughout this Term. Students should be completing at least 2-3 hours of study each night in preparation for the exams.
Exam Guidelines and Rules
Students are required to observe the following guidelines and rules throughout all Gleneagles Exams:
1. Attend school at scheduled exam times
2. Bring photo ID to all exams
3. Be punctual
4. Wear full school uniform
5. Do not talk or communicate in any way with another student during the exam
6. Raise your hand if you require assistance
7. Remain seated for the duration; no one is permitted to leave the exam room prior to the completion of the exam
8. Attend all exams; attendance rolls will be completed
9. You must not be in possession of any electronic devices including mobile phones, MP3 players or iPods
10. Clear water bottles with no labels are permitted
11. Be prepared and bring all essential equipment; equipment will not be available or permitted to be borrowed during the exam
12. Students who do not have a scheduled exam in the morning or afternoon are not required at school.