To meet the Premier’s Reading Challenge, students will need to do the following:
1. Read 15 books before 6th September 2013
2. Keep a record of the books you read on the record list below and get your parents to sign.
3. When this list is full, give it to Ms Moller or the library staff.
4. Keep your online record up-to-date
5. Sign the consent form
6. Enjoy reading! (You can read more than 15 books.)
*For more information, please visit the following website: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/prc/
Double click on the below documents to download: –
Book Club has given me a great chance to express my thoughts and opinions of the books I read. It has given me a great opportunity to read more, learn about new books and provided me with a wider range of books to read. In Book Club we go on excursions, such as going to the city to meet authors, which also gives us a chance to buy new books. A current event in Book Club is the ‘Reader’s Cup’ which is where we compete against other teams at a quiz night, answering questions about certain books we have read. Then we present our findings of the books in any creative way we like. An upcoming event will be a visit to the cinemas to watch a film related to a book the majority of us have read. This club has really helped me with my reading and choices of books to read. I am having a great time in Book Club and enjoy attending our weekly meetings.